RichardS

Default Huge difference between estate agents' quotes

"Mike Mitchell" wrote in message
On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 08:00:46 GMT, Rick Dipper
wrote:

If you are not desprate to sell, give the first guy 6 weeks at the top

price, then
go with the second ........ I would agree a "minimum you will take" price

with the
first guy, and also a no sell - no fee deal ......

I thought it was the norm, no sell, no fee? Are you saying that agents
can demand a fee if one decides to sack them?

MM

Things to watch out for are advertising costs, etc. Depending upon the
contract you may have to pay these whether there is a sale or not - if they
are separated out then the "no sell no fee" wouldn't be an inaccurate
description.

--
Richard Sampson

email me at