zaax

In article .com,
Charlie writes
Can anybody recommend a decent telephone Extension Kit

1) With an extension cable suitable for outdoor use (it's not practical
to run the cables internally)

2) Which does not have one of those adapters that you plug into the
face of your Master socket. I'd prefer to have the extension concealed
rather than a piggy back plug socket that goes straight back outside.

Should I get a kit which has it's own little crimping tools like
Screwfix 19843 - http://tinyurl.com/5srrm
(I'm not intending to do this job again and would like to save money)

Lastly am I correct in assuming that the piggy back adapter can be
stripped off, and the connection made inside the Master socket?

Thanks in advance.

What do you really need?

If it's a telephone extension - use cordless phones
If it's a data extension - you need to think of other ways of moving the
data. Wireless, CAT5a (external south side needs to be shielded from the
sun)

--
Zaax
http://www.ukgatsos.com