Mark D. Zacharias

The switch is stand-up mounted on a circuit board underneath the pickup.
Kind of hard to get to.

Mark Z.

"George Neuner" wrote in message
On Mon, 7 Feb 2005 19:39:49 -0600, "Mark D. Zacharias"
wrote:

Of course the lens should be cleaned, and other maintenance done, but this
problem is usually caused by the sled limit switch not quite making
contact.
Common problem.

Mark Z.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I don't know how common it is. I also have a C500 in another room and
among my siblings there are three more Sony carousel units - different
models but all of similar vintage (10-15 years old). All have been
moved cross country multiple times and until now none of them have
ever required more than a simple cleaning.

I don't have a repair manual for the C325, is the sled limit switch
easy to check? And where do I get parts?

George
--
for email reply remove "/" from address