Gunner

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 09:09:13 -0800, Jim Stewart
wrote:

I'm normally a conservative, but in this case
I question Bush's motivations. I think that
the banks will be the main players profiting
from privatizing SS. Look what happend when
the Texans let the savings and loan business
loose.

It wasnt just the Texans...do your studies a bit better.
Greed is universal and crosses all party lines.
Some even marry repeatedly for money.
Look at Kerry.

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."