steeda

Default uestion for anyone who has ever had Asbestos Abatement

I hired a state certified asbestos abatement contractor to remove VAT, VAT
mortar/adhesive, and acoustic ceiling in my house. They are removing 660 sq
feet of popcorn and 450 sq feet of VAT for $2,500. Il et them in this
morning, and then I went to work. They said it would take two days.

Out of curiosity, I drove by my house tonight expecting to see an Asbestos
warning sign on the door, and one of those "decontamination showers" they
supposedly construct. There was nothing, no warning sign, no sign of any
containment. Is this to be expected? Wouldn't they run their negative air
pressure machine all night, or do they pack it all up each day and return
with it the next? Does this sound normal? Help!