Duane Bozarth

m Ransley wrote:

OK Duane name 2

I know of two general classes of selective grass-effective
herbicides--there may be others more recent. Ortho is one common
home-owner-available brand name that markets at least one--

I put the general response down as what will be available to OP will
depend on where he is/goes...

Aryloxyphenoxy Propionates (formerly Oxyphenoxy Acid Esters
Fusilade is the most widely used for postemergence control of both
perennial and annual grass weeds, over-the-top in broadleaved crops,
especially cotton and soybeans. (I believe this is the class in Ortho
Grass-B-Gone, but I'm not absolutely positive w/o looking it up).

Others of this same type are Whip, Acclaim, Verdict, Gallant, Hoelon and
Assure.

Cyclohexanediones -- Poast and Select/Prism.