nonews

Yes, use Ortho Grass-B-Gone. It is a selective herbicide. It can be
sprayed over your plants without harm to them but it does kill true grasses.
Readily available at Wal-Mart, Home Depot and most garden centers/nurseries.
There are other brands but Ortho is most commonly found. Initially Ortho
had an extensive list of exceptions where it should not be used but they
seem to have dropped most of those exceptions. Read the label for usage
instructions.

"John" wrote in message
news All:

I would like to get rid of a great deal of grass that is growing amongst
my shrubs and plants outdoors. Is there a product (chemical) that I can
use to kill the grass without damaging the greenery I wish to keep?

Please advise.

Thanks,

John