Robert Barr

In all likelihood, this will be easier than replacing just the fittings.
You'll be working with almost everything nice & new. Anything old &
crabby & corroded can be destroyed without mercy.

Provided you're using PVC for the drains, it should be borderline fun.
Borderline. A patient assistant could come in handy from time to time.

(Installing the actual disposal mounting bracket in the sink will
definitely take 2 people (or else a set of weights) to hold the fitting
down while you work from underneath. It's not hard, but it's clumsy.)

Airkings wrote:
I'm looking at replacing an older double sink with a new sink, faucet,
disposal, and fittings. How hard to do this on my own? I'm relatively handy,
but afraid of getting stuck in the middle of the job, and no sink to use!!
(My wife would NOT be happy