xrongor

ps, if you're really worried about it, get a showerehead with a valve on it
and turn it off between rinses.

randy

"xrongor" wrote in message
zero?

low flow is considered 2-2.5 gallons a minute.

take that 2 gallons, guess how long for each shower, multiply it by the
number of showers in a month (estimate) and see how much of your water
consumption is showering. my guess: this isnt the problem.

bigger worries: leaky faucets. lots of laundry. toilets that take 3
gallons a flush.

randy

"Dick" LeadWinger wrote in message
In my quest to find why we use so much water for domestic needs, I
measured our shower head output this morning. It measured exactly
2-gallons in 1-minute. Seems high. What is the recommended flow rate
for water conservation?

Dick