HotRod

Robinson screws and screwdrivers are a Canadian invention that were made in
Milton Ontario, as far as I'm concerned they are far superior to other screw
types as they rarely strip or skip, how many other screws can you start with
one hand (just holding the screw driver while the screw stays on the end)
and how many screws can you hold upside down. As I'm sure many of you
already know Robinson screws are #ed and coloured from smallest to largest
Yellow, Green, Red, Black (Red being #2 and most common).

Oh ya the Robinson never took off in the States because Robinson wouldn't
allow places like FORD to purchase his patent rights to use on their cars,
Philips on the other hand would and was an American invention so it took off
on the US side, in Canada if you do electrical you use the full gamete of
Robinson colours.