Dave Morrison

martik wrote:
Greg O wrote:

"Tellmeaboutit" wrote in message
news:e_UNd.32437$gA4.21345@edtnps89...

Why is it that tool kits (drill bit sets, screwdriver sets, etc.) made in
the US never include Robinson bits? They are far superior to Phillips or
slot drivers. Just curious.

Strange, I find them all over, not at the home centers, but at places that
sell real tools and cater to professionals.
Greg

Most HO's do not need overpriced 'real' tools. ie: My black and decker
jigsaw and router are over 25 years old and still run like new.

25 years ago Black & Decker were real tools. Buy one today and get back
to me in 2030 and let me know how that Chinese crap is holding up.
Dave
(BTW I bet your old B&D's will still be humming along.