Tekkie

Steve@carolinabreezehvac posted for all of us....

"Bubba" wrote in message

Steve,
Im suprised at you. You are arguing with one of the dumbest idiots yet
to date. He thinks he is a "fixit man". You know and I know that he
has probably wasted more time and more money on all his "jury rigged"
**** in his home. Now he is wasting bandwidth.
Im goina need a new keyboard soon if you keep this up. :-)
Bubba

Bubba:

Sorry man. Been a while since I posted in here on a regular basis and
thought that with the bull**** in the other group it would be a nice change
of pace...it has been.
I even found someone dumber than Stormin Moron, or DaveHackinNunits.

I also know, that educated consumers dont do stupid **** like he is talking
about. Now...if he wants to be a HVAC guy, properly, I have some used
equipment, less than a year old, on a used Ford, also less than a year old
(1 ton if anyones interested) that I can set him up with for about $75,000.
While it wont cover the expenses of a new unit, fully stocked, it will give
me a reason to go buy a new Sprinter.

Those Sprinters are getting popular around here. I guess they are more of a
heavy duty vehicle... Can't wait till the carpet people get them so the
roll of new carpet isn't sticking out in the weather and the door duct taped
/ bungee corded around it... lol

What I wanna see him do is answer that question properly. You know the
answer, I know the answer, and so do several other people in here.

I wanna know if he knows the right answer since he knows so much about
crooks.

the only crook I have seen so far is the handyman wannabe.

--
Tekkie