Dick

See my earlier response to Mike Larry
"Lawrence Wasserman" wrote in message
In article ,
Jeff Wisnia wrote:
Lawrence Wasserman wrote:

In article ,
Dick wrote:

-=-=-=-=-=-

I do home inspections (here on Cape Cod) & with the snow I can lo longer
use my measuring wheel to measure the size of the homes I'm inspecting.
Is there such a thing as an optical, sonic or laser device that would
enable me to measure exterior walls without having to trudge through the
snow to do this?
Even better (since I have to photograph the homes anyway) does anyone
know of a camera based tool that would take digital pictures plus
display (or make possible for me to figure out) wall dimensions?
-=-=-=-=-=-
[Alternative: text/html]
-=-=-=-=-=-

I don't understand why you can't continue to use the measuring wheel,
regardless of the weather. What am I missing here, other than you'd
rather not walk in the snow?

We had 26" of snow in one day here in Massachusetts (where the OP is
too) two weeks ago, with drifts at least four feet high against some
parts of my own house.

How the hell is anyone going to get any kind of decent measurements
pushing a measuring wheel through that unless someone does a heck of a
lot of shoveling or snow blowing first?

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

schools"

Uh, can't he run the measuring wheel against the HOUSE?

--

Larry Wasserman Baltimore, Maryland