Crow Leader

Jim McGill wrote:
Hi all,

Got a question for the collective wisdom. My sister and brother-in-law
recently completed a serious kitchen remodel and got an excellent 5
burner gas cook top. Big stainless bed with 3 part cast iron grid over
the top. And one minor design flaw. The cast iron grids stand on the
stainless and have little rubber feet (smell like neoprene) which keep
them from scratching up the stainless. Unfortunately if you crank the

Unless I'm visualizing this wrong, who cares if parts under the cast iron get
scratched up, they're covered up by what's scratching them. It's a stove, use
it, don't stare at it all day. The scenario that these feet are for shipping
purposes makes the most sense.