Gunner

On Tue, 08 Feb 2005 07:56:54 -0500, Brian Lawson
wrote:

On 7 Feb 2005 21:17:36 -0800, "
wrote:

Hi Steve B.,

Thanks for your kind words. I think I will stick around. With almost
40 years experience in metalworking and plastics, I just might be of
help to some folks here. There's one thing you forgot to mention about
the no life people who make the inane posts here. I agree it's doubtful
they have any time for jobs, sex, hobbies, bathing etc., but it's
pretty obvious they don't poop.

Now THAT'S funny!!

With home wireless networking..you can post AND poop.

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."