David Moodie

Default drilling wall tiles

"Grunff" wrote in message
David Moodie wrote:

given that one bosch tile drill is £6 in B&Q, these seem an expensive

option
at £21, does anyone have any positive experience with them that could
justify the price, or are there any other suggestions for alterntive

drills
bits?

Yes, I bought one of these (well, it's a pair) to drill the procelain
floor tiles. They are superb compared to ordinary (~£5) tile bits.

--
Grunff

Thanks for the opinion.

Given the trouble I've had with the cheapo bits I can see the order going in
tomorrow, first off I might check out a few local merchants to see if I can
get hold of any quality gear locally... but then again the wife's been
waiting 4 weeks to get the sink back in so what's another couple of days.

cheers

David