Gary Stone

OK thanks, I figured there was probably something like that back there, but
thought I wait for response before proceeding.

Thanks

Stone

"BGBevill" wrote in message

I had it checked out last fall, the guy doing the roof called the guy he
uses and he (heating contractor) said it was in great shape and had a
newer
"Regulator?" in it. He didn't have to do much to it, just cleaned it up a
bit and only charged me $30.00. Question on leveling, I just took the
housing ring off it (stat) and the only way I see to check level is the
top
2 (of 3) mounts for the housing ring, or is there a base plate I have to
get
at behind there? If not, then it's slightly off level.

Stone

I'm thinking once you get the ring off, there should be three screws
holding
the stat to the base. Loosen those three screws until you can pull the
stat
off the base. The base has two little pins across the top where you can
lay a
little level. The screw holding it to the wall on the right should allow
you
to loosen it and move it up or down as needed. Then put the stat back in
place, retighten the three screws and put the ring back. You should be
good to
go.

Bobby