Mike Dobony

"Colbyt" wrote in message

"Mike Dobony" wrote in message

I keep my compound powder in a bucket so I didn't have the directions

handy,
but had to go to the HW store for something else and read the bag. It

is
paintable IMMEDATELY after drying/setting. That means it is paintable

in
about an hour, depending on how much water used, air and water temp (I

You posted here with a problem.

I gave you the answer. If you don't want to accept that, I don't mind. I
don't have a problem.

You gave an answer that contradicts the instructions and fails to explain
how hardened setting-type compound would soften. We will not have an
opportunity to paint again for a few days and we will see what happens then.

Have a great week.

Colbyt