patliz1

sorry guys--I do have some brains--everything is working ok now, fan is
blowing the way it should be, new motor is exactly what was called for
in replacing exisitng fan. Did a lot of research on that one first. I
just like to make sure I get it right the first time--I rather ask
questions if i am not 100 percent sure just to confirm myself. I am
tired of paying a repair man a lot of money for something simple and
especially since it is hard to trust anybody these days. Just had my
house remodeled and I wish I did it myself, the workers were
terrible--no sense of pride in their work. Anyway the pdf file from
FASCO put it in a clearer picture. Thanks for the info anyway.