John Willis

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 15:17:29 GMT, Robert Allison
scribbled this interesting note:

Maybe I am wrong...perhaps I am just that good...and I'm not even a
plumber.

LOL!:~) See, the reason you are so good is precisely because you
aren't a plumber!

When building a house once, we made the mistake of hiring a licensed,
master plumber to do the rough in. It was rough indeed. And he charged
full price. Not only did he have the hot and cold sides switched on
the water heater location, he also got the toilet too close to the
bathtub. This was a slab foundation. After paying him full price for
this kind of messed up job, he would not come back out to fix his
mistakes. So we had to rent a jackhammer to break out the concrete
around the toilet drain and move it where it should have been to begin
with.

Don't get me started about plumbers. Seems most think their
professional license is instead a license to steal.

--
John Willis
(Remove the Primes before e-mailing me)