Doug Miller

In article , MUADIBŪ wrote:

Yep, A Funny clip. The not so funny part is, (using XP pro) when a
Quicktime *anything* plays on my computer, the next time I start my
computer, Quick time loads up. There's a line called qttask that is
turned on in my startup that is turned on every time Qicktime is use
to see anything. Is there a way to do away with qttask or Am I stuck
with it?

You might try looking at www.annoyances org to see if there's an answer there.

--
Regards,