Dave Liquorice

On 08 Feb 2005 11:28:27 GMT, Ian Stirling wrote:

Just what I was after. I'll wire this lot up into a small box
with two leads. Just hope our local scappy doesn't mind a few
sparks while I test what he's got.

Add a heftly rated switch so you don't run the risk of splating
molten lead over yourself as you connect disconnect the load.

Just turning off the inverter first should work.

Eh? What invertor? We are talking about a box with BFO resistor in it
to take to the scrappy to check out the batteries he has. Before
purchasing same for use with the invertor/UPS at home...

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail