Todd Fatheree

"Fly-by-Night CC" wrote in message
news
In article ,
"Todd Fatheree" wrote:

I guess English comprehension isn't your strong suit. I didn't say

anything
about them having to live at home. My point was that if she was in need

and
(heaven forbid) SS didn't exist, she would be cared for by the family,

no
matter where she lived.

Oh yes, heaven forbid, you certainly wouldn't want some old person
stinking up your home - better to ship them off to some "retirement"
faciltiy where the minimum wage attendants are high on meth most of the
time.

Just yankin' your chain. You touched a sore spot with what I read as
liberals don't want to take care of their own family and would rather
others do it for them. Along the lines of liberals have no family
values. Only liberals plunk their elderly in nursing homes; only
liberals peeked at Janet Jackson's breast or ogle the pro-sports
cheerleaders; liberals are the ones behind the high ratings of such
shows as Desperate Housewives, Howard Stern, Fifth (?) Wheel, etc.; only
liberals buy Playboy, Penthouse, Big Mama Tits - conservatives only buy
them for the articles; if it weren't for liberals the internet would be
altogether free of porn; only liberals allow their kids to be out
raising hell; it's only liberals who swear, flip the bird, and set such
fine public examples for their children; its only liberals who have no
religious beliefs and values.

BTW, I sat on a jury last summer (a domestic abuse case) where the
plaintif was relating that she was often high on meth while at her
nursing home attendant's job.

A simple "Oh, sorry for putting words in your mouth" would have sufficed.

todd