GrayBeardPhil

I am just asking, Does anyone use Linux?

I found this site for a woodworking CAD program:
http://lignumcad.sourceforge.net/doc/en/HTML/index.html
any comments?

I have not read any posts on this thread using CAD on a Linux OS. Due to
the nature of the beast, I would have thought any BSD derivatives like
Linux, FreeBSD, NetBSD and so forth would be ideal for CAD, vector graphics,
CAD/CAM, etc. Yes, I know there would be sharing and presentation problems
for commercial use, but not for most of the users in the newsgroup.

But what the hey, if it works on Linux, with windowsX can Mac OS be far
behind?

Phil

"Geoff" wrote in message
ups.com...
Since I'd rather spend $3000+ on a Laguna band saw than on AutoCAD,
does anyone have a recommendation on design software other than AutoCAD
2005?