thewelshman

Default Bathroom - tiles or cladding

"Peter Ramm" wrote in message
I'm giving the bathroom a sort out and have removed all of the
existing tiles off two of the walls - intending to retile with new.

SWMBO has just seen in a bathroom catalogue a bathroom which has
half-height - what looks like - tongue and groove painted cladding.
I'm thinking (or under pressure) of doing same.

I guess I would just put up say three horizontal battens on each wall
and then the t&g. BUT one of the walls will have new loo and sink on
it - so some of t&g will abut them. Also the walls are now quite
uneven having knocked of old tiles - OK putting on new ones; but how
best to ensure battens are true on the uneven wall.

I've never used this - any experiences or views?
--
Pete Ramm
LID

Stamp out Spam - See my anti-spam pages:
http://www.spamfreezone.org

Take a look at this site
http://www.dumaplast.be/index.html

I am planning using this product when I put in a new bathroom suite instead
of re-tiling.