TidalWaveTiburon

Default Panasonic PV-L453

Ok Im not to sure if there is anyone here that knows camercorders or not,
but I'll give it a shot anyways. I have a Panasonic Pv-L453 Mini DV
camcorder and the other night I let my little bro use it and told him when
he was done to charge the battery because I need it the next day, well
when I went to get the next day I found it hook up to a 12v power supply
when it only requires a 9v supply AW. Now it wont turn on at all, I have
put a new battery in it and all, does anyone have clue how I can go about
fixing this, because I really don't want to spend a few hundred on a new.
Edit/Delete Message