Default Morris chest of drawers..worth anything?

This is a follow up to my other post...I'm restoring an old chest o' drawers
and got looking at it today, inside one of the top drawers there's a brand
burned into it, saying

Cottage Collection (in cursive)
SOLID BIRCH
by
MORRIS (in cursive)
The brand is outlined in sort of a shield-type design.

I was wondering if this old piece might be worth something? I bought it at a
yard sale as a restoration project, it was a little busted up but I've
managed to repair it nicely. The finish on the top is trashed - it probably
bounced around 20 different houses over the years, but the wood is sound. I
doubt if it's worth much, but thought I'd ask, since I don't know squat
about old furniture except for what I like and what I can remake into
something useful. Besides, for five bucks, I didn't get hurt either way.
Thanks for your expertise.

Tony