Jerry G.

If the glass is very thin, I would believe it.

One good way to cut glass is to the scratch line in it from a glass
cutter. Then put the sheet of glass under water, and carfully tap it on
the side that is to be removed from the desired side, as normaly done
out of the water. Or, put the glass over a wedge and carfully tap
and press on the side to come off.

As for the sisors part, I have to see that one!

Jerry G.
=========

Harvey wrote:
"True american Zero" wrote in

message
news:080220050153176158%True_American_Zero@mickeyt hecat.org...
A friend of mine gave me a tip wich works for glass but maybe not

for
coated glass.

Take a silicon cloth and use cigarette ashes, yes, I know ...
Just try it ! Magic !

Another one , wich I saw and did, wich I coudn't believe until I

did it
by myself (don't do this with your screen) :

cutting glass with a pair of scisors : put a piece of glass in the
water (in a big bucket, the glass lust be totally imerged, your
scizzors as well. Cut the glass. The feeling is like if you are

cutting
a shell (clamp, muscle ...)

Cutting glass with scissors?? Excuse me if I seem a touch cynical;

but I
find that hard to believe....