Harvey

"True american Zero" wrote in message
news:080220050153176158%True_American_Zero@mickeyt hecat.org...
A friend of mine gave me a tip wich works for glass but maybe not for
coated glass.

Take a silicon cloth and use cigarette ashes, yes, I know ...
Just try it ! Magic !

Another one , wich I saw and did, wich I coudn't believe until I did it
by myself (don't do this with your screen) :

cutting glass with a pair of scisors : put a piece of glass in the
water (in a big bucket, the glass lust be totally imerged, your
scizzors as well. Cut the glass. The feeling is like if you are cutting
a shell (clamp, muscle ...)

Cutting glass with scissors?? Excuse me if I seem a touch cynical; but I
find that hard to believe....