Owen Lawrence

"Prometheus" wrote in message

damn.. seems that his name might have been Bill?
Might have been called "ultimate bench" or something like that, because

it was
like his 3rd or 4th bench..

Found it- http://www.terraclavis.com/bws/benchu.htm . It was the
"ultimate bench" string that got it. Thanks! Of course, looking at
the page now, I can't imagine why I was looking for it. Hell, I'll
just make the sucker, and quit messing around looking for whatever it
was I was looking for. I think it was the 2 x 4 top that caught my
attention the first time around.

I am planning to build this bench as my next major project. Please keep us
informed of your progress and any observations you can make. Thanks.

- Owen -