Doug Miller

In article , wrote:
Left out a comma. TOIEG (There's one in every group.) However, if you do
find a hybrid -- post a picture of the wood..

Sorry about that, just couldn't resist. :-)

I thought he said he wanted fast growing hardwood.

Actually, he said he wanted good quality firewood "in a short amount of time".
The only way that's gonna happen is to cut down a tree that's already been
growing for a long amount of time. By human standards, anyway -- as I pointed
out to the OP, thirty years is a short time, to a tree.

--
Regards,