Todd Fatheree

"G.E.R.R.Y." wrote in message
In article , Todd Fatheree
wrote:

I don't recall reading in my history books about mass graves being
filled with all the indigent elderly.

Of course you wouldn't. The "indigent elderly" die unnoticed by the
writers of history books. They have always been too common to be
noticed. The bulk of humanity die indigent and not just in Third World
countries either - even with government programs.

Gerry

If only we had another, larger, federal program we could eliminate that. In
fact, why don't we all just fast forward to the ending and just sign our
entire paychecks over to the government and let them decide how much they'll
let us have when they're through.

todd