Dave Hinz

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 22:57:34 -0000, Robert Bonomi wrote:
In article ,
julvr wrote:

1) Making a sliding dovetail slide: In order for this to work, I
need to make several peices of wood slide together. I was thinking
of using my router with a dovetail bit, and make the male portion a
bit smaller (say 1/16") than the female slot. Is there any way to
treat the wood once cut so that it slides easily?

WAX. a good "hard" wax. e.g. canning paraffin.

I have got a _case_ of paraffin wax slabs. (auctions.....you know...)
Is this something people use a lot of anywhere?