John

Laptops don't hold their value very well. With NEW P4 laptops selling
for around $600 and up, I doubt that anything but a year or so old
highend laptop would even be worth $600, and hard to go for a used
when he can BUY a brand new one for around that price point or a tad
more

John

On 7 Feb 2005 13:47:43 -0800, wrote:

Here go,
Are you interrested in a Dell Pentium II 450?
MaxEN

BUB 209 wrote:
I have a Dayton 18" woodcutting bandsaw with 1 1/2 hp motor that I'd

be
interested in trading for a small, thin laptop computer. I value the

bandsaw
at 600.00. I would have to be able to try out the laptop first, and

am sure
the prospective buyer would feel the same about the saw. I'm in the

Chicago
area, email me if interested.