Blue

Bleach turns to common table salt.

"Gideon" wrote in message
Duane Bozarth wrote in message ...
wrote:

Leave it to evaporate in a bucket outside, and then throw the solid
part in the trash. It will be neutralized by that point.

???

That was my reactions - well intended advice, but who wants to
wait for a gallon of water to evaporate? Will it ever evaporate with
snow or rain refilling the container? If it does eventually evaportate,
then the sodium hypochlorite crystals left behind will be somewhat
uniformly distributed on the sides and bottom of the container. How
do we get rid of these bleach crystals? Add water to the container
to rinse them off. We're back were we started.

Gideon