Leonard Caillouet

I don't know of anything that works. Recently, a watch repairer told me
that there was some new compound for filling scratches in watch crystals.
He was supposed to send me some info from the supplier but never did. You
might want to try a watch man and see what they have.

Leonard

wrote in message
oups.com...
Yah sounds dangerous.

I had considered using one of those windshield repair kits available at
automotive stores. More appropriate for "bulls eye" type cracks. The
filler material may work for the scratches if flowed in with the screen
flat. As above no polishing may be possible. There's also this stuff
for repairing scratches is glasses. Just some thoughts have never tried
any of these things.

Richard