bc

Geoff wrote:
Since I'd rather spend $3000+ on a Laguna band saw than on AutoCAD,
does anyone have a recommendation on design software other than

AutoCAD
2005?

Hi Geoff,
I use an older version of TurbCAD (ver. 8.0 standard to be exact). I
picked it up 7 or 8 months ago for about $14 because it isn't the
latest and greatest version, but it's more than adequate for my
designs. It does 2D and 3D, auto-dimensioning and a whole lot more
that I haven't figured out yet. I got it because one of the woodworking
mags. recommended it and I decided that for $14 and since I was used to
drawing my plans by hand, even if I didn't like it I wasn't out much.
I hope that helps. Happy sawdust.
BC