John Carlson

On 7 Feb 2005 13:51:07 -0800, "Geoff" wrote:

Since I'd rather spend $3000+ on a Laguna band saw than on AutoCAD,
does anyone have a recommendation on design software other than AutoCAD
2005?

I've been using TurboCAD for several years and I like it. Last time I
looked, it was available in several flavors ranging from free to a few
hundred bucks. I started with the free version and decided I liked it
and upgraded to one that was ~$60-70 IIRC and haven't needed anything
more.

Published e-mail address is for spam collection only.
If e-mailing me, use jc631 at optonline dot net

-- jc