GregP

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 23:33:51 GMT, "Steven and Gail Peterson"
wrote:

Shrub's proposed method is to add trillions to the deficit,
which will add to the tax burden of our children and grandchildren.

Shrub's method is to borrow money from lenders and invest
it in stocks. Obviously, the lenders who have a trillion and a
half or so laying around to fund this are too dumb to realize
that they could be making a lot more in stocks than they could
be by lending money to buy those stocks. It's a secret known
to no one but you and me and everyone else in this country,
except for those dumb lenders who happen to have all of those
trillions.