Fly-by-Night CC

In article ,
"Todd Fatheree" wrote:

It's only the way it is because we allow it to be. My grandmother is 92.
If she needed assistance, our family would be there. Unfortunately, an
increasing number of families can't be bothered. So they cede more and more
of their responsibilities to the government. I guess it a trend liberals
like, but I don't.

Ha,ha,ha. Yes, all the folks in nursing homes and other care facilities
have liberal offspring who just have no family values so won't take care
of them. You won't find any parents of conservative families in there.

____

as 100% Americanism." -- Huey P. Long