mac davis

On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:26:54 -0500, jaime wrote:

On Sat, 5 Feb 2005 21:56:52 -0500, "Mike Marlow"
wrote:

"jaime" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 05 Feb 2005 14:20:00 +0000, No Spam
wrote:

Tight ass *******, its 29 US dollars for a licence for software you
use every day AND get free upgrades for.

I prefer to keep my *Canadian* dollars. Thanks eh.

That's really pretty low. Actually, it's stealing. Nothing particularly
admirable about that.

Well sweetie when one is on as limited as a budget as I personally am
and trying to raise 2 teenage sons on top of it, by myself I might
add, without the physical help or the financial resources of a
husband, I try to save money where I can.

I think my boys having full bellies at night, decent clean clothes to
go to school in and a roof over thier heads every day is more
important and much more admirable then buying pricey software at the
computer store.

If it wasn't for the help of my father at times I do not know what we
would do. If it wasn't for him I would not even have a computer or an
internet connection. If it was not for him my boys would not even
have had Christmas gifts or a Christmas dinner this past holiday
season.

Before you know *exactly* what my living situation is do not judge me.
I try my best each and every day but since my heart attack last year,
my best is getting tougher to accomplish but I will try until they put
me in that pine box, nail the lid shut and toss that first shovelfull
of dirt over me.

so, extending that, since you're poor and raising kids, the grocery store is ok
to take what you need from too, right?

Back in the "old days", if you didn't have the bucks to pay, you didn't play...
I guess things have changed a lot..
Maybe it's time to see just how much Steve Knight is making on his planes, cuz I
have a wife, 4 kids, 2 ex wives and a dozen grandkids and maybe it would be ok
to just take one from him since he's making money and I can't afford a hand
built plane..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing