mac davis

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 11:58:43 -0500, Bob G. wrote:

I have no problem paying for software that I can install on all of my
home computers... BUT I do have a problem with the fact that I can not
Buy a single copy of Windows XP and install it on each of my
computers ... In a case like that I would resort to "stealing"

Imagine owning a Forrest WW11 blade and can only use it on one
tablesaw...

Bob Griffiths

Bob.. I don't know if this is still the case, but when I bough XpPro, I was
****ed that I couldn't install it on our other machine(s)...
I sent an email to Micro$oft support and got one back asking me to do a live
chat with a tech... after understanding my problem, he gave me 2 additional
validation numbers for the other computers.. (at no charge)

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing