Mary Fisher

"Owain" wrote in message
"Mary Fisher" wrote
| I wouldn't want to replace any of my clothes exactly! I have no interest
| in clothes as long as they fit,

I've almost given up on that. People my shape don't die very often.

People my shape die frequently. That's why I'm trying to change it ...
sigh

| ... Tenofus or its equivalent can usually come up
| with something :-)

There is a much more limited selection in menswear.

I wouldn't know. I don't look in womenswear! All my trousers and shirts are
men's. Were.

| I'd quite like to lose some things but would feel guilty about
| dumping them.

ebay is thataway ...

Can't work it out. And can't be bothered.

Or designate one of the outbuildings as a Museum and get a grant.

This house is already enough like a museum ... never thought about a grant.
Nah, they wouldn't allow planning permission for change of use even though
it wasn't :-(

Mary

Owain