Default Dimensions needed for Jet JPM-13 Planer/Molder part

I picked up a Jet JPM-13 Planer/Molder (Stock: 708526, Serial:7074953)
that is missing a few parts including the a couple of covers, knives,
and most importantly, the lock bars for the knives. These are the items
labeled 42 and 43 in the parts diagram for the JPM-13 at the Jet
website.

I would be grateful if someone would send me the dimensions of the lock
bars so that I could fabricate replacements, in particular, the lengths
and cross-section profile.

I would also like to buy aftermarket knives and would appreciate the
dimensions, especially the height, of those.

Thanks very much,
Bill Wetzel