Ron Thompson

I like to use reduced size pictures on the page with a link to a
larger version for those interested. Like this:
http://www.plansandprojects.com/My%20Machines/shop.htm

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 17:52:11 -0800, JR North
wrote:

Nice stuff Wayne, but is it REALLY neccesary to post several 1.5MB pics
on each page of your web site? Some of us are still on dial-up ya know....
JR

Sorry. I try to keep a balance of picture size and clarity but it's
hard to do. I remember the dial up days myself though it has been a
year since I've been on it.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook

Ron Thompson

http://www.plansandprojects.com

The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly is
to fill the world with fools.
--Herbert Spencer, English Philosopher (1820-1903)