Nodge

"Rod Hewitt" wrote in message

John,

Thank goodness for that! I was beginning to think that I was going nuts.

We
had just one for years and eventually bought the second. Both Ericssons.

It
was quite some time after that we started to get this problem.

Agreed - they live on the base stations so definitely not a dead battery.

On the very odd occasion that the main electricity goes, both of them do
the same 'we are disconnected' and that is trivial to understand. But even
disconnecting the secondary base station from the mains does not cause

this
problem.

Our base stations are no more than five metres apart (downstairs hall,
upstairs bedroom).

mrcheerful's suggestion could have something - but we are not aware of any
nearby emrgency vehicles at the times of the problems. In fact, we are
aware that with police and ambulance virtually outside it doesn't happen.

--
Rod

www.annalaurie.co.uk

Rod,

Mine lost contact twice this afternoon for no apparent reason. I may try
just swopping the base stations over to see if it still happens.
Mine are both BT phones by the way.

John