Gunner

On Mon, 07 Feb 2005 02:07:03 GMT, "Tom Gardner"
wrote:

"JR North" wrote in message
Why poison this group? If you want politico crap, go to rec.boats and see
what will become of this group if you get what you want. I consider your
post irresponsible and sophomoric. Grow up.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

OUCH!!! (...and people tell ME I have no sence of humor!)

I wonder if Messrs North has been hybernating for the last 10 yrs.

Gunner

" We have all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million
typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of
Shakespeare...Thanks to AOL and WebTv, we know this is not possible."