Wayne Cook

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 21:45:24 -0500, Gerald Miller
wrote:

On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 19:22:52 -0600, Wayne Cook
wrote:

I finally got around to doing a small update of my home page showing
some of my new stuff and a current project.

It's got shots of my new welder with it's new wire feed cart setup,
my new stove, the new location of the Pratt and Whitney lathe, and a
shot of the Gardener Denver compressor I'm currently bring back into
working order.

A slight bit larger at 12" x 7" than my Gardner Denver at 2" x 2 1/2".
Of course, my 1/2 HP motor probably wouldn't even turn it with the
unloader open.

LOL. Yes it's a bit larger than mine as well. If you'll look
elsewhere on my site you'll see pics of mine with 6"x4" first stage if
I remember correctly. :-)

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook