Greg C

Default Fixing flashing tape to pebble dash.

wrote:

The flashing between my flat roof and the side wall of the house,
which is pebble das, has started to leak. I was thinking of using
flashing tape, how does this adhere to the pebble dash?

It doesn't. Flashing tape is only any good on smooth brickwork
and even then not that good. You should use a grinder to cut a
channel in the mortar betweek brick layers and let some decent
flashing into said gap (you can get an L-shaped profile PVC panel
that's good for fixing split flashings). It's then supposed to be
pointed up with fresh mortar but I think bitumen sealant does a
better job.

Greg