Newbie wrote:
I apologize for not being more clear in my original post. I believe I
have verified everything up to the HOT (Q4401) beginning with the main
power supply.

Because the set went out while the TV was running, I figured it was
worth a shot to replace the fuse once and apply power. Because the
fuse blew immediately, I started by looking at the components beginning
with the PS. Everything appear normal until the HOT...

Hey, that's what happened to my set also.. RCA ctc169ca also. I
turned it on and 2 minutes later it went out. Replaced the fuse
and it immediately goes out. It was a virus set for a certain
time and date